Ryan is a lifelong resident of Wheeling, WV. Ryan graduated from Wheeling Park High School in 2009 and from West Liberty University in 2013 Majoring in Biology and Minoring in Psychology.
West Virginia University College of Law
Class of 2016
- Vice President of the West Virginia Intellectual Property Association
- Recipient of three CALI Awards for the highest grade in class (Copyright, Trademark, and Entrepreneurship and Innovation Law Clinic)
- Student Attorney for the Entrepreneurship and Innovation Law Clinic (Provided free legal services in the areas of trademark, copyright, and business startup)
- Licensed to practice in West Virginia and admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the Northern District of West Virginia and United States District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- Summer law clerk at Casey & Chapman, PLLC, for 2 years